RESA PURCHASING INFORMATION
Griffin RESA Central Purchasing Division
1310 Carver Road
Griffin, GA 30224
- The overall mission of the Griffin RESA Central Purchasing Division is to purchase supplies and equipment for our member systems at the lowest possible price. This is done through a process of competitive bids from any interested suppliers. We save our systems money through the strength of bulk purchasing. The items carried in inventory and their prices listed in our catalogs reflect this commitment to service and saving money.
- Products sold through the warehouse include consumable school supplies, office supplies, janitorial supplies, AV and computer equipment, and copier equipment.
- The Griffin RESA Warehouse can sell to a Board of Education, school (public or private), or other government organization.
- Catalogs and order forms are revised and distributed yearly (usually in March). However, prices listed are subject to change. Customers will be notified of changes and amendments will be made to the calalog as needed.
- If you wish to view the current RESA catalog online, use this link to enter your email address and password. A dialog screen will open allowing you to see the catalog and actually place orders. If you are not a registered user, use this link and create a user profile which will allow you access to the catalog and ordering activities. After creating your user profile, you can access the catalog from the Griffin RESA website by selecting ‘Purchasing’ from the drop list in the heading dialog. Then select ‘Order Supplies’.
- All sales must be accompanied by approved purchase orders. Clients may purchase items online by clicking on the “order supplies” button at the top of the page and following the links.
- Delivery is free to organizations in counties in our RESA district. Non-member counties not serviced by a RESA but located adjacent to our region may receive deliveries for a small fee. Customers too distant for delivery service may pick up their orders at the RESA Warehouse.
- Click Here to purchase supplies or equipment.