Georgia Independent School Association (GISA) is an association of private, independent, and parochial schools throughout the state.
OUR VISION: Growing better independent schools for a better Georgia
OUR MISSION: The mission of GISA is to advance excellence and collaboration among Georgia's independent schools by serving the professional growth, advocacy and interscholastic needs of member schools.
- Our member schools' right to independence
- Advocacy for the message of independent education
- Integrity, mutual respect, and non-discrimination
- Collaboration, collegiality, and interdependence
- Healthy competition
- Professional development
- Accreditation to promote and validate standards of quality
GISA SCHOOL OF THE WEEK
485 Toonigh Road
Woodstock, GA 30188
Grades PK-8 / 170 students
Linda Murdock, M.Ed., Head of School